Sunday, August 23, 2009

A New Site, A New Blog, A New Page

Since 2003 I've been blogging. I was turned on to Livejournal by an online friend and have built up quite an account over there. The past year or so I've been very sporadic in posting there and it's actually hard to get back into that blog. It's almost like I feel like I've let all those people over there down by not posting more often. I feel bad that I keep going back, making empty promises that I'll post more and then I disappear once again for months at a time. Lately I've been bookmarking a lot of pages on Blogger so I guess I figured I'd just get a new start over here and try to keep up more. I'm going to try to import my ElJay to here as well, but it will take time. It seems that it will only let you export a month at a time (I have six years of posts there...um 72 months?) and it's not even working at this moment so we'll see. I'd like to have everything in one place.

So what am I going to do here? I'm going to subscribe to the blogs I'm following. I'm going to talk about my family, my projects, working my Al-Anon program, just life in general. This is my brain dump. I've issed having that since I don't use the ElJay and I hope that I'll be keeping up better here than I have on Livejournal.

No comments:

Post a Comment