Monday, September 14, 2009

Just another Manic Monday.......

Ooooh aoooooohhhh....

This weekend was filled with the good. Saturday was scrapbooking with friends. Nell went with me because it's never too early to start, right? I got about six pages done. I'm caught up through the first of December. Then Saturday evening was the Georgia game. I was so tired and missed the last quarter, but Jack ssaid it was amazing. Sunday I did some baking. Took the kids to Wal-Mart. I need to really find a more organized way of shopping. I feel like I spend a good bit of time staring at a piece of paper in my hand and looking for things. While I was there Jack called to say he had found my debit card. I was so mad and with a full cart of groceries. He brought it to WalMart for me and even took the kids home with him while I checked out. Had DishNetwork installed yesterday evening. The guy was at our house until like 7:30! Long day.

Maybe later I'll post some recipes and pics of what I've been doing, even though Jack made fun of me taking pictures of my cookies. I also have to do administrative rounds this week. Joy! Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment