Sunday, September 6, 2009

Drinking for two???

Tonight I went to pick up dinner from Chili's. I love it when I don't have to cook! Plus with Jack not feeling 100% this weekend it's just easier. So I have to go in to the bar to pick it up. I took Nell since we're trying to limit her exposure to Jack, and I sit her carrier up in a bar stool (The ones with backs like chairs, very safe) and I go to sit in the chair next to her. The hostess rushes up to me and says she can seat me in a table if I want! I think she thought I was just going to sit up at the bar with my baby and get my drink on? It was pretty amusing.

Tomorrow is Labor Day so no work for me. We had hoped to take Jay fishing, but with Jack sick I don't know that it will happen. So I'm going to try to reschedule our playdate with Sidney since it never happened Saturday and maybe grill some chicken. If Jack isn't up to it I'll bake it (thrilling ain't it).

Some reading on tap for tomorrow and some knitting. I also need to check out the cash in the old bank so maybe I can take it to the bank and use it to get the new tires and tubes for the bike. I think that would help me know what else needs to be worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment