Saturday, April 3, 2010

Disclaimer

I posted something on my facebook the other day. Something that I thought was funny, but others didn't find it so. There were several comments made on that thread both supporting my right to free speech, and expressing the opinion that the joke wasn't so funny. Some people took it a little far. I tried to post again stating that it was a joke and things got worse. People on my friends' list began attacking one another and I did nothing. I acknowledged a post that was written on my wall by someone on one side and inadvertently hurt someone else. I should have had their back too, but was too afraid that if I jumped in the argument that I would make things worse.

Now I'm afraid I've lost a good friend. I don't know if she'll read this, but I feel just sick over the whole thing. I'm reaching out all ways that I think I can to try to mend this fence.

Everyone please get the message to Jennifer that I'm sorry and this is my public apology that I did the wrong thing and I didn't have her back. This is upsetting me in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment