Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Not so much everydayness…

So I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I haven’t been around so much lately…yeah, you know you did. Well there are several really good reasons for that. For one, I kind of overestimated myself. I wrote several posts and set them up to come out twice a week instead of once a week so they ran out quickly and I had nothing…I hoped I would have something interesting to say, but I just didn’t I’ve been cooking and baking, but just haven’t blogged it.

Another reason is getting into the swing of another semester of graduate school. I’m taking Public Personnel Management and an independent study that I will go into more detail about later when it’s a little more fleshed out. It’s just not there yet.

Of course life always gets in the way. Work has been excessively busy. We’re deep into a lot of changes and a lot of late hours. And can you believe that I’m actually working all day? I haven’t had time to keep up with a lot of my internet hobbies and pages that I used to read on a daily basis.

The most fun thing I’ve been doing is starting my own sweets business. It’s all about custom sugar cookies and I’m also going to be offering special treats throughout the year.

So once again I’m hoping to start posting again on a semi-regular basis if not regular basis and one of these days I’ll get caught up…eventually…

1 comment:

  1. I've missed seeing you around, but figured you were busy. I've seen hospital folks around town, and everyone has talked about how there's just as much work to do as a year ago, but not as many people to do it.

    ReplyDelete