Saturday, May 22, 2010

Leave of Absence

I’ve been taking a leave of absence from my blog lately. At first I was a little guilty, but then I realized that life was just too busy for me to sit down and blog about it! First it was the end of a semester. I had a huge final and some papers to finish for an incomplete I had taken last year. Then we had Franki’s birthday partyIMG_3249

IMG_3291

IMG_3295

and Mother’s Day!
IMG_3314

After that it was getting ready for the Flower and Art Show at work
IMG_3876 
and taking a Maymester class all crammed into three days! At the same time I was working on ideas for an independent study that I’m going to be working on in the Fall.
IMG_3671


So life has been extremely busy lately. In the inbetween times we’ve been playing,
IMG_3374
laughing,
IMG_3339
sunning
IMG_3352
and loving life!

So stay tuned, I have a great recipe coming up that’s so simple, but seems like you took a lot of time including a very special recipe…..
IMG_3911

No comments:

Post a Comment